gntag (from German »Guten Tag«: »good day«, roughly equivalent to »g'day«) is an actor-based simulation of tag implemented in rust.
git clone https://git.adrianheine.de/adrian/gntag.git cd gntag cargo run
To exit the simulation, press q, ESC or Ctrl+c.
A few tests can be run with:
cargo bench runs benchmarks. Their results are available under
- The world is a simple two-dimensional rectangle with integer positions
- Agents can occupy the same space
- Agents can make one move per simulation step, either by trying to move by at most one unit in both directions or by trying to tag another actor
- Agents need to be at most one unit away in both directions from others in order to tag them
- Agents act at the same time and their actions are validated against the previous state