@ -11,3 +11,23 @@ cargo run
To exit the simulation, press q, ESC or Ctrl+c.
A few tests can be run with:
`cargo bench` runs benchmarks. Their results are available under `target/criterion/report/index.html`.
* The world is a simple two-dimensional rectangle with integer positions
* Agents can occupy the same space
* Agents can make one move per simulation step, either by trying to move by at most one unit in both directions or by trying to tag another actor
* Agents need to be at most one unit away in both directions from others in order to tag them
* Agents act at the same time and their actions are validated against the previous state